4.1 out of 5 stars
For boaters and watersports enthusiasts who want to run with the best, the rugged GPSMAP 78sc includes preloaded U.S. coastal charts and features a 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, crisp color mapping, a high-sensitivity receiver, new molded rubber side grips, plus a microSD™ card slot for loading additional maps. And it floats!
- GPSMAP 78sc comes with built-in BlueChart® g2 coastal charts and a worldwide basemap with imagery — perfect for all your outdoor pursuits.
- GPSMAP 78sc has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you’re standing still, without holding it level.
- With GPSMAP 78sc you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible device users.
- With its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix™ satellite prediction, GPSMAP 78sc locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- Adding more maps is easy with our wide array of detailed marine, topographic and road maps, available on microSD card.
- You've been busy exploring and now you want to store and analyze your activities.