ResQPUMP ACD-CPD Device
4.5 out of 5 stars
Allows the user to perform active compression decompression CVPR (ACD-CPR) with up to 10 kg lift; replacement component of the ResQCPR System.
- Only CPR device with an FDA-approved indication to improve the likelihood of survival.
- Only CPR device FDA-approved to provide ACD-CPR with 10 kg of re-expansion force.
- Promotes high quality CPR by providing guidance on critical ResQCPR quality parameters.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to store/transport.
- Can be used by both basic skilled (BLS) and advanced skilled life support (ALS) personnel.